Sunday, August 5, 2012

So there's this chic.

Her name is Jill and we are tight. She just graduated from college and I just graduated from highschool and there's a crazy age difference. But we're super close because we have the same desire and that desire is to serve God with all our hearts, souls, and minds. She's the girl I spend hours talking to about what God is doing in my life. She's the girl that challenges me every day to get in the Word and spend time in prayer. She's the girl that gives me backrubs in church and is always there to encourage me.
After I talk to her, I always want to reach for my Bible and have a good long time with Jesus because she has that effect on me.
Jill, thanks for being just the friend God knew I needed. You're the best. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment